Christmas 2022

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Relle

Administrator & Bunny Fanatic
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
51 weeks to go. Start thinking now.

1640989467572.png

Last edited:
Funny you should mention that. Just today I was thinking about an old friend that I have been exchanging cards/newsletters with since 1971 -- 50 years! I've kept some of the cards and all of the newsletters. My thought was to gather them up, tie them with a pretty ribbon and send them as a Christmas present next year! :D

5 more weeks down.

17 weeks to go.
View attachment 68349

Those are truly the most ferocious looking domesticated cats I have seen, especially when dressed up like grinches! That one looks mad as 'Kitty Love'. I generally think my Kitty Baby can look mighty ferocious sometimes when she gets 'that look in her eye' but never quite as formidable as this Sphynx!

Yup, still my favorite place to live of all the places I've been. Nothing better than seeing the ocean from my windows, smelling salt air and hearing waves, and being a six minute walk from my front door to toes at water's edge. And having no allergies! But I don't miss the crazy taxes, crazy policies, or crazy tourists. And now that our daughter and her husband are moving here with the grandkids, we will make fun times doing other things: hikes, lakes, and bike rides on the greenbelt. :)

Last edited:
I moved to Florida in January 2020, and I am happy I traded snowmen for sand castles. I don’t miss scraping ice from my windshield or my face hurting when the wind hits it. Like @AliOop, the tourists are a bit much when it comes to driving this time of year, but I’ll keep my palm trees.

Back