Christmas 2021

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
13 weeks until the christmas rabbit arrives.

1632554383163.png

and my mom got me some PS80 so we get to make bath bombs for my niece when I visit in December

We just had a severe weather alert with strong winds and potential white-out conditions. It passed quickly, and now we have a light dusting of snow. 🎵 It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas... 🎶

Besides The Christmas Story and the original Grinch That Stole Christmas, I do like A Christmas Carol.

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night! 🎄

Merry Christmas from the Pacific Northwest USA.

I was able to find clams to make my clam chowder…a tradition going back to my childhood.

Ended up with unexpected visitors and vacuuming the living room with a Dirt Devil. Hubby’s ex-wife and her husband stopped buy (we are all good friend) and happily left with four bottles of wine. The hubby’s son and DIL came by…we were supposed to go over to their house on Sunday, but a wicked storm is moving in with snow and ice…I don’t ice.

It’ll just be the three of us…hubby and my [adult] youngest daughter who lives with us. I’m doing a honey-glazed spiral ham, twice-baked sweet potatoes with marshmallows, asparagus and hopefully some fresh baked sweet bread. There will also be Deviled Eggs and Black Olives and untraditional Lemon Meringue Pie.

And soap making…since I didn’t get time today.

Latest posts

Back