Christmas 2021

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Card from my sister in Seattle...
Gift Escaped.jpg

Inside: “That’s the last time I order from the Amazon!”

The predict finally hit...close enough that we are calling it a White Christmas. LOL More snow on the ground when I got up at 7:30pm, so I took a picture and texted it to my boss...my way of saying I won't be in tomorrow. I can drive in snow, but I refuse to drive with ice with all the crazies out there. And it's expected to be freaking cold through Wednesday. Fortunately I can work from home and brought several days of work home with me just in case.

The predict finally hit...close enough that we are calling it a White Christmas. LOL More snow on the ground when I got up at 7:30pm, so I took a picture and texted it to my boss...my way of saying I won't be in tomorrow. I can drive in snow, but I refuse to drive with ice with all the crazies out there. And it's expected to be freaking cold through Wednesday. Fortunately I can work from home and brought several days of work home with me just in case.
I have a friend near Eugene. She sent me a picture this morning! Wild! But so pretty! She works from home as well!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

42” of snow here from Thursday through Saturday! But I live in a ski resort town, so we are all very happy about it! Roads were cleared and nobody missed a beat!

Latest posts

Back