Christmas 2019

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Relle What are those?!?

And when do we start making soap for the holidays :) Actually, I’ve already started on salt bars. Everyone I know is getting one this year.

Tasmanian Devils from Australia. they are in danger from a disease that is wiping them out.
You can start making your Christmas soaps whenever you like, just don't leave it to the last minute. That's why the countdown, please yourself.

Tasmanian Devils from Australia. they are in danger from a disease that is wiping them out.
You can start making your Christmas soaps whenever you like, just don't leave it to the last minute. That's why the countdown, please yourself.

I was not aware of the disease problem, but just found this recent news piece from the BBC that offers some hopeful news: https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-47659640

Planning is definitely important with soap. It’s also time to think about Fall for those of us in the northern hemisphere!

Start planning for Christmas soaps:
3E0E477E-5A96-48AE-8D00-0C80C2C4A267.jpeg

Hubby asked me today if I would make soap and candles for the folks in his office this year (I made candles only for them last year). 3 men and 6 women. Two different bars and one candle each. I'm so excited!! A reason to make soap other than "Because it's fun!"

:tub:

Back