Christmas 2017

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now down to 7 weeks or 53 days until Christmas. Getting closer.

Thank You.gif Relle

Oh, that reminds me, I found some cute things on sale at WSP yesterday!
Bendable-Reindeer.png
Bendable Reindeer

Bendable-Snowman.png]
Bendable Snowman

Plus cute Unicorn Ducks! And other cuties. Plus 64 items in total -- including some strange FOs -- like "Bunny Farts"??? Link:

http://www.wholesalesuppliesplus.com/store-search.aspx?Sale=1

I have to ask -- Who's all done making everything on their Christmas list?

Can't imagine bunny farts smell like vanilla cake, lemon zest and blueberries.

Can't imagine bunny farts smell like vanilla cake, lemon zest and blueberries.
That's funny lol!

Any opinions on how soon is too soon to start making soaps for Christmas 2018?

Last edited:
I'm already looking at specialty/embed molds, holiday fragrances & planning things! Now I just need Christmas 2017 to get here so I can give away everything I made & have room to start over !

4 weeks to go.Yes, it's 4 weeks, 4 weeks only. :smalltree::smalltree:

Oh gosh, I know, someone told me I feel the time is gone because I am getting older, but my 18 year old was complaining about time going too fast....

Oh gosh, I know, someone told me I feel the time is gone because I am getting older, but my 18 year old was complaining about time going too fast....

I wonder if this perhaps has something to do with the pace of life nowadays. You don't get to slow down much anymore, always doing something.

I wonder if this perhaps has something to do with the pace of life nowadays. You don't get to slow down much anymore, always doing something.
Why is that?!!! It seems the hurrieder I go, the behinder I get! Not fair!!! :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back