Christmas 2016

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Frantics good, gets you in the mood.

I NEVER want to see another Christmas like the one that just passed, glad it's over.

The soap bars went down well this year, though... people find 6 a bit intimidating;)

so my plan for christmas next year is to make hampers with lots of goodies:

1-2x soap bars
1x liquid hand soap
1x body wash/jelly
1x bath bomb
1x body butter

And then add some nicely wrapped springerle cookies and hot chocolate mix.

The liquid soap and body wash are new to me, so I should start experimenting with those soon. And I need to order some FO samples by summer. Not sure if I should keep the scents christmas themed though.

This year...I shall succeed! (In the worst case, I can always go for melt and pour soap)

Oh my.... It's not even a month since last Christmas and I feel like I'm behind already. I need to stop reading this thread (as if I will, lol)! Breathe in, breathe out....(wiping the sweat off my brow)...now back to Valentine's day and my sister's birthday.....

If you haven't prepared enough soap for Christmas...

image.jpeg

OH MY GOSH!! I haven't bought my tree embed mold yet. I haven't bought my candy can embed mold yet. I haven't bought any Christmas fragrances yet. I'll never be prepared!!! Someone needs to just shoot my procrastinating self and put me out of my misery!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back