Christmas 2016

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I gave up. My co-workers are getting New Year's goodie bags instead of Christmas ones. Most of the stuff is made, but I still need more lotion, and the wire on my new shrink wrapper broke.

I was thinking of making shawls and scarves for family and friends for Christmas, but ran out of time. Now they're getting "sticks, string and DIY" instead. My knitters are gonna love that. The not-knitters, not so much.

I will just start planning for next year...now ;)

I have the FOs, so if I make the soaps within the first half of the year, they will have a nice long cure.
And in the mean time I can gather yarn for knitted wash cloths or something else, experiment with lipbalm ingredients, learn how to not make my otherwise perfect body butter seperate, plan giftwrapping and so on.

Next year, I swear I will have *my* idea of the perfect christmas gift bag realized.

On another note, I can definitely feel the rush towards christmas on other craft sites I visit;)
Where there is usually a busy chatter on the boards, there is now an eery silence as everyone tries to scramble to make that last gift and do last minute christmas prepping.

It's here and the day is turning into evening. It's 29C and a cool breeze happening.
HAPPY CHRISTMAS DAY. :santa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back