Christmas 2016

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OH MY GOSH!! I haven't bought my tree embed mold yet. I haven't bought my candy can embed mold yet. I haven't bought any Christmas fragrances yet. I'll never be prepared!!! Someone needs to just shoot my procrastinating self and put me out of my misery!!

Each year I say, I'll be ready early, I'll be organised, I'll order everything ahead of time and then bam, it's Christmas!

I love Relle's Christmas reminder, so this year it's off with the procrastination and on with organisation! Well, In my dreams anyway!!!

Some ideas to try.

FOODerincake.JPG

il_570xN.272834189.jpg

images (1).jpg

images.jpg

I am getting prepared for my Christmas soaps already. Ordered a bunch of Christmas type scents last night in preparation for this year. I am not gonna get caught out at the end of October and find all the scents I want are out of stock from the supplier and then only have 3 Christmas scented soaps. HA I say. You will not sneak up on me this year! :D

I've been trying to ignore this thread but i kept seeing it and give me butterflies sometimes. I'm just planning to start selling just around Christmas time, now it seems so much to do all at once. 25 weeks eh...*sweat

I keep thinking I should just go ahead and make my various Christmas gift soaps now. But I am still playing with new ideas and I just know I'll have a different plan in 20-ish weeks than I do now...

I have decided to make jam to go along with the soaps that I gift this Christmas. I do have the 1/1 batch of Castille set aside too. Could be OO soap and jams for those on Santa's list this year.
We'll see how much energy I have left when the blackberries come on in a couple of weeks.:think:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back