Christmas 2015

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When you put it in terms of weeks, it feels like minutes, lol. Maybe that means I can just leave the Christmas decorations up and save time 46 weeks from now! I'm sure visitors to my house in July won't think I'm an oddball or anything.....

Happy New Year to all of you that have crossed the time line! I still have another 35 minutes to go.....

We are 17 hours into the New Year, so in 7 hours it will be the 2nd January. I have already had my first swim for the year (very hot day here). Better start making your soap for Christmas in July.

It was hot here today, too, but not quite warm enough for swimming. It is 42 F now, just 5 minutes before Alaska enters the new year. We actually did have a white Christmas, but todays rain melted most of it away. Very bizarre weather for 61 degrees latitude, but I'll take it!

Relle, I want you to know that even tho I will have a house full of people over for dinner in a few hours and I have a ton of stuff to do, I logged in to the forum this morning specifically to look for this.

Clearly, I am a glutton for punishment... ;)

Happy New Year, Everyone!

How long do candles last? I'm thinking of making candles this year to go with my goodie bags, and I kind of want to make them now while I'm in the mood.

ImageUploadedBySoap Making1420147699.308034.jpg I'm thinking we should make Athletic snowman soap this year...

How long do candles last? I'm thinking of making candles this year to go with my goodie bags, and I kind of want to make them now while I'm in the mood.

You can make your candles now, they will keep OK.

Lol, I've made a Bastille already too, thanks to Relle. Boy does this countdown really keep us on track!

Ha! I didn't catch that it was for THIS Christmas; I thought it was still for last Christmas. "Where did all the pages go?" I feel like I gotta start thinking about what I want to get done! It's coming so soon! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back