Chocolate Lard

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ngian

Reaction score
Lard-50%, and 10% of PKO, CO, sweet Almond, Shea Butter, Castor along with chocolate fragrance, oatmeal flour, cocoa powder for the swirl, silk, sugar, salt, sodium citrate, aloe vera gel.

LardChoco1.jpg

LardChoco2.jpg

Last edited:
Yes you are right TEG, it's my first soap with fragrance and I tagged it with #natural as a habit.

I should start hash tagging them as #handmade...

Last edited:
ngian, lovely soap, you can upload your photos directly here on the forum.

I uploaded them the way I wanted from the smartphone, it was a bit time consuming that's why I didn't posted them like this in the first place.

Now that I saw the soap bars the contrast is even less as the whitest part is turning more brownish for the fragrance. But it smells chocolate...

I can't believe you get that kind of result with a smartphone, I bought an (admittedly, budget) camera to take pics of my soapies. My pictures are NOT great. I guess skill comes into play :) It is amazing how much FO discolors soap, it is a good thing they smell so good.

I can't believe you get that kind of result with a smartphone, I bought an (admittedly, budget) camera to take pics of my soapies. My pictures are NOT great. I guess skill comes into play :) .

Well digital photography is one of my other hobbies and I have been photographing for over 10 years. I guess it has to do with good lighting first of all and then it is for the quality of camera someone has.

Instagram filters is also something that in an average photograph may give a better look and that's what I have used too along with the "over" application for Android to add the text.

But I really like the chocolate smell, I wish I could share this digitally...

Back