Chocolate cake soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sunflwrgrl7

Reaction score
I'm still trying to decide - cupcake mold or smooth round mold? Used WSP Chocolate Drizzle and it smells like brownies. Had the hubby craving brownies all day. I guess now I have to make the edible kind tonight!
choccake1.jpg

choccake2.jpg

Yes I agree , I like the look of the smooth one! mmmmm looks good enough to eat with some whipped cream on top and a cherry :D

yummy!!!!!!

What is the chocolate drizzle made of? I made chocolate soap with "Monkey Farts" scent and cocoa in the soap base, smells delicous too. What did you use a for a round mold? I sliced my soap, but I was searching for a different mold, but couldn't come up with a good idea. I love the look of yours!!!!

Thanks everyone! I think I'm leaning a lot more toward the smooth mold now, too. Reminds me a little bit of those chocolate molten cakes, or whatever they are called with the melted chocolate in the middle. :)

Mare - Chocolate Drizzle is described as a blend of dark and light chocolate and vanilla. To me, it smells exactly like brownies. Here's the link for it at WSP: http://www.wholesalesuppliesplus.com/Pr ... ce+Oil+106
The mold is actually just a silicone cupcake pan I got from walmart. Cost me $9. :)

oohh molten chocolate cake....I wish I had some right now... mmmmmmmmm with a little vanilla ice cream....ohhhhh ill be right back... lol

I do not eat chocolate and even I'm tempted. LOL They look great!

Chay said:
I do not eat chocolate and even I'm tempted. LOL They look great!

lol my dad doesnt either...sure its for different reasons than you though....If he eats chocolate he has REALLY bad dreams!! (weird huh!?!) hell wake up hollering or have dreams hes getting attacked by demon-squirrels and the like!!...he still eats it though sometimes, just not in excess ...lol

thought youd all enjoy that :)

I've been attacked by quite a few things in my dreams but never a demon squirrel. Thanks Ian! I'll probably meet one when I fall asleep tonight. LOL

Hahahahahaha, demon-squirrels!

My dad is allergic to chocolate. I live in fear that I'll inherit this allergy some day. I can't live without my chocolate!!!!

lol I would never wish a demon squirrel on anyone!!! those things are probably pretty scary!! you should hear the stories of when he eats chocolate like he tells them lol....my sides hurt just thinking about the laughter that ensues lol....

They look great and I like both of them. Imagine if you drizzled white frosting(soap) all over them! YUmmmmmy

:shock: Oh My!!!!!!!!!!!!! Breakfast in the shower. How fab!!!!! :D :D

Digit

Back