chocolate by matsushima from Snowdrift Farms

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

violet

Reaction score
Hi, I found a bottle of chocolate by matsushima fragrance oil from snowdrift farms. I love this fragrance and was surprised to find it, still intact i might add and smelling lovely. I would like to know if anyone has any idea who may carry a chocolate that resembles this scent. Its flowery, chocolate, and high end. Its beautiful on the skin mixed in a lotion base. Anyone familiar with this scent, its old but pretty. I would love to know who supplied snowdrift farm with this scent, just in time for valentine day.

I haven't smelled that particular FO but recently got some Yuzu & Cocoa from Nurture Soap that is just wonderful. Not straight up chocolate . . . I'd say it's more sophisticated and unisex but still really yummy. It also behaves very well in CP and doesn't discolor.

Chocolate by matsushima

Well thank you Doriette for your suggestion. It sounds interesting. I'll have to check out nurture soap. I never ordered from them before.

I haven't smelled that particular FO but recently got some Yuzu & Cocoa from Nurture Soap that is just wonderful. Not straight up chocolate . . . I'd say it's more sophisticated and unisex but still really yummy. It also behaves very well in CP and doesn't discolor.

A non discoloring chocolate - definitely on my list. Thanks!

Back