Chihuahua themed items?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dixiedragon

Reaction score
I found some chihuahua cookie cutters that you could use with soap dough to create decorations on top of any bar soap. You'd have to wait for arrival, of course but these come from the US, so shouldn't take as long as the ones from China normally take.

chihuahua head
chihuahua
chihuahua sitting

Or if you are good at free-hand, you could design your own chihuahua pups via soap dough.

You can also find ClipArt of Chihuahuas to put on your soap wrappers (cigar band or whatever) in case you don't have time for something else. You could even use already wrapped soap with an added card with the ClipArt printed and information that indicates the Fund Raising aspect and some information about the situation of these poor pups and punch a hole in one corner and tie it to each bar.

Chihuahua ClipArt

Those cutters are cute! I've never made soap dough - maybe M&P though?

So far I have "Chihuahua Kisses" lip balm. Might just be a lot of names.

Cheeky Chihuahua
Cranky Chihuahua
Cuddly Chihuahua

I have a Salty Margarita and Strawberry Margarita FOs that are pretty good.

Last edited by a moderator:
My vote is to keep it simple. I like your chihuahua names and the idea of a dog themed label. If you have the template set up you can always just change the names as new rescues come in (I’ve noticed you help this rescue often). If you need to make it more obvious you can add stock images of the dogs or see if you can add a pic or two of some of the healthier dogs (ie: this is Trudy, purchasing this basket will help her specifically with x). Another idea could be to include appropriate sized toys/swag for chihuahuas. The purchaser could keep the toys for their own pets or turn around and donate them to the rescue for when the pups are feeling better and want to play.

I like the idea of the Chihuahua names too! Maybe check out what Ophelia Soapery has done to use cookie cutters to make embeds, if you do still want to have a Chihuahua presence in the soap.

Latest posts

Back