Cheers-To-You

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cheers-To-You

Reaction score
Hello, I help the Cheer Leaders make fundraisers. We are doing Tee Shirts in HTV, Screen Printing, and Sublimation to help support them in competition. I have done candles and soaps in the past but that was 20 years ago. Looking for recommendations on best-selling fragrances and molds. Our town is only about 5,000 but the girls won the State Competition last year.

Welcome to the forum!

I don't sell either, but I do gift my soaps to family & friends and I second Kcryss's suggestion for Black Raspberry Vanilla. That's a really good, wonderful fruity scent. For a nice ocean-y unisex scent that both the guys and gals love, Salty Sailor from Daystar Candles and Soap is my most requested fragrance oil in soap.

IrishLass :)

Hi and welcome!

I don't sell either, the regulations here in the UK are too strict and the assessments too expensive for a casual, occasional seller. One scent I find that most folks like is lemongrass, or anything citrussy in fact.

Looking for recommendations on best-selling fragrances and molds.

I would go with Black Raspberry Vanilla and/or Oat Milk & Honey fragrance oils; they both behave well (no acceleration or ricing) and are pleasing for the majority of the population. Just make sure you purchase them from a reputable soap supplier and follow safe usage rates. For molds...I would say that Amazon is your friend for something like the below. The are fairly inexpensive, you can purchase 1 or in sets of 2 and 3. Some come with cutters (straight and crinkle), some come with a soap cutter box, some with shrink wrap and they range in sizes from 22 oz to 47 oz. All will work with CP, HP and M&P soap.

Mold.png

Latest posts

Back