Cheers-To-You

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

Cheers-To-You

Reaction score
Hello, I help the Cheer Leaders make fundraisers. We are doing Tee Shirts in HTV, Screen Printing, and Sublimation to help support them in competition. I have done candles and soaps in the past but that was 20 years ago. Looking for recommendations on best-selling fragrances and molds. Our town is only about 5,000 but the girls won the State Competition last year.

IrishLass

Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum!

I don't sell either, but I do gift my soaps to family & friends and I second Kcryss's suggestion for Black Raspberry Vanilla. That's a really good, wonderful fruity scent. For a nice ocean-y unisex scent that both the guys and gals love, Salty Sailor from Daystar Candles and Soap is my most requested fragrance oil in soap.

IrishLass :)

Babyshoes

Reaction score
Hi and welcome!

I don't sell either, the regulations here in the UK are too strict and the assessments too expensive for a casual, occasional seller. One scent I find that most folks like is lemongrass, or anything citrussy in fact.

TheGecko

Reaction score
Looking for recommendations on best-selling fragrances and molds.

I would go with Black Raspberry Vanilla and/or Oat Milk & Honey fragrance oils; they both behave well (no acceleration or ricing) and are pleasing for the majority of the population. Just make sure you purchase them from a reputable soap supplier and follow safe usage rates. For molds...I would say that Amazon is your friend for something like the below. The are fairly inexpensive, you can purchase 1 or in sets of 2 and 3. Some come with cutters (straight and crinkle), some come with a soap cutter box, some with shrink wrap and they range in sizes from 22 oz to 47 oz. All will work with CP, HP and M&P soap.

Mold.png

Latest posts