Checking In

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your uncle is so lucky to have such a dedicated person advocating for him. Kudos to you for seeking a second opinion. I'm glad that they figured out what was wrong so he can start to mend.

Congratulations on your first show and your upcoming second show! Your son sounds like a sweet heart...looking out for you and cheering you on. I'm going to say that the apple didn't fall far from the tree there.

It is awesome that you are going to be a supplier for the new store. I agree with Susie, giving people with special needs the opportunity to work and make their own way fosters pride and confidence.

I hope your uncle's recovery is fast!

"From your lips to God's ears" ... Received a phone call this morning to make the 2 1/2 hour drive to pick him up from the Ohio State Medical Center. He's back home now and seems to be totally back to his old/young self. A few modifications to his meds and his diet (which he won't like) that I will have to make sure he sticks to. All in all, it's been a pretty hectic, yet satisfying, week!

Again, thank you all for the positive wishes and energy!

Back