Check out my new stuff..

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anhoki

Reaction score
And tell me what you think....
il_430xN.33413896.jpg

Shampoo bar, vinegar rinse, conditoner, complexion soap, beer body wash, native skies soap, lip balm and goats milk lotion. I need to get a pic of just the products...I'll do that tonight.

il_430xN.33310822.jpg

Triple Threat is a Pure Elixir shampoo bar, vinegar rinse and conditioner.

What do you think?

Looks great!!

BTW that soap you sent me completely rocked! It's already all used up :oops:

Hey no fair where is my bar? I'm happy to be anyone's gunea pig LOL

pepperi27 said:
Hey no fair where is my bar? I'm happy to be anyone's gunea pig LOL
There is the tiiiinyest sliver left... You can come over and barrow it if you'd like. :wink: Though, my husband might fight ya for it....

pepperi27 said:
If I come over there I'm staying and working for ya! :D :lol:
That would be amazing!!! I need you to do 5 pounds of lotions, in custom scents... And about 6 custom sham/con sets... Oh and 20 MP bars, in 5 scents...but I only have one mold for the requested design....If you could have it done by 6pm tonight that would be perfect.... :wink: I'll even BUY you a soap from Anhoki

Oh, and since you'll be here... I need the labels done also... I havent even started those yet....

You can barrow my little helper:

He likes to stand under my feet and catches/picks up any soap peices I drop while cutting : "Uh-O he-a momma" (here momma) and hands the little crumbs/flakes to me.

I have been looking all over for these types of bottles. Can you send me in the right direction?

anhoki said:
And tell me what you think....
il_430xN.33413896.jpg

Shampoo bar, vinegar rinse, conditoner, complexion soap, beer body wash, native skies soap, lip balm and goats milk lotion. I need to get a pic of just the products...I'll do that tonight.

il_430xN.33310822.jpg

Triple Threat is a Pure Elixir shampoo bar, vinegar rinse and conditioner.

What do you think?

I'd love to. I got them on surplus at WSP and haven't been able to find them since. :(

dagnukem said:
You can barrow my little helper:

He likes to stand under my feet and catches/picks up any soap peices I drop while cutting : "Uh-O he-a momma" (here momma) and hands the little crumbs/flakes to me.

I have a real thing for cute red heads!

Latest posts

Back