Cheap Floating Molds

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

candlesense

Reaction score
I want to start making floating candles - can anyone tell me where to buy some cheap molds ?

tart molds

You can buy tart/floater candle molds from ebay. I have bought alot there - and you cant beat the price. HTH

Anything can be had cheaply from Ebay with patience, although prices aren't what they used to be. I've never done floaters myself.

tart/floater molds

I kinda think they are the same thing - not sure. I know what you mean about ebay.. I used to sell alot on there - then the prices went sky high! But I still get some good deals on stuff.. but trust me you have to be patient! and that is not something that I am good at - being patient !LOL

molds

I found a really nice rustic looking star mold for a tart. It was only .75 then when I added the shipping - the lowest shipping was $10.50 WOW. So I passed - I am gonna try the candlescience and see what they have - thanks for the site. Shipping is high - but so is everything right now.

Back