Cheap EO or FO suppliers in Canada? (Or local alternatives?)

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

-ⓔ-

Reaction score
I make soap occasionally just as a side hobby for personal use, and I'd like to be able to use fun fragrances.

Problem is I've been scrolling through every single soap supplier I can find and they all have absurd shipping costs, I do not want to pay $15-$40+ to ship a tiny bottle of EO or FO to me. Are there any companies that have budget friendly shipping to NS Canada?

Alternatively, are there any in-store alternatives anyone has had luck with? (Michaels, Walmart etc)? I've tried sweet orange essential oil but since discovered it doesn't last well in CP, and I haven't seen 5x or 10x in any stores. I've also tried the artminds coconut fragrance from Michaels the first time I ever made soap (it honestly worked fine and the scent lasted decently) but I've since found out they're only for M&P, and can do horrible things to your soap.

I'm just at a loss here. Getting increasingly frustrated with not being able to find any budget friendly FO or EO either local or online. I know its a long shot and I probably won't find anything because shipping anything to or within Canada is expensive these days, but hey it never hurts to ask ;)

Thanks in advance :) and apologies if this is the incorrect thread. Moved

Back