Cheap crockpots after rebates at Kohl's

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NsMar42111

Reaction score
Friend of mine shared this with me so I'm sharing it here.

https://www.midgetmomma.com/go-go-go-kohls-3-free-small-appliances-deal-live-now-free-shipping/

has the details-boils down to buy 3 of the Hamilton beach 6 qt crockpots for $16.99 each (use the 15% code), get em, send in the $12 (each) rebate, redeem your $15 kohl's cash that comes in your email after you order, and viola! Free crockpots (except cash)! Even if you don't use the kohls cash, it's a great deal.

Wow! You're lucky :(. I was at my walmart yesterday and looked and nothing!

Oh, if anyone does those rebate sites (I use swagbucks) you actually get paid for these...I earned $3 back LOL.

Oh, if anyone does those rebate sites (I use swagbucks) you actually get paid for these...I earned $3 back LOL.

I also use swagbucks but I don’t often order online from any of their partners. Mostly I just hope I gelucky with a survey or video. The daily poll is an easy way to get points one at a time, swaggo is another option. It takes a ton of patience to get anywhere with it

I never used to use it go to sites, but now I do -I get $5 about every month sometimes more. I use it for "fun" stuff on amazon (lately, all soap related). I figure the sites have my info anyway!

Got the notice my crockpots shipped........ooooo boy.... I may have to keep one for actual food though LOL

Latest posts

Back