Cheap Christmas molds?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've perused Amazon to find Christmas molds to make small toppers for Christmas soap but was surprised to see so many of them 10 - 20 dollars.
Is Etsy a better source? Michaels? (rarely go - long drive)

Sometimes you can get lucky and find them at dollar stores. Not sure where you live but around here there's a store called Home Goods and another chain called Tuesday Morning. I've picked up some good deals on molds, silicone spatulas, etc at these places too. You can always try Michaels or Hobby Lobby and use a 40% off coupon to get the price down.

I would imagine that all the second hand shops will have their christmas stuff out already...all the holiday items they receive all year get stored somewhere and out they come now...so hit your goodwills and salvation army's now for the best selection! We have a savers here and Ive picked up some molds over there.

Walmart has most of their Christmas stuff out now (or will by the weekend with the rate my local store is going). I imagine that most stores are transitioning to Christmas as well.

I've seen some ADORABLE silicone molds at Michael's - little angels and doves. Also tiny robots and dinosaurs. I never get around to making the toppers so I've stopped myself...so far.

I saw some good ones at Michaels on Black Friday that were inexpensive. They had some good coupons going on at the time as well. Since it's a long drive, try ordering from their website. They have a coupon good today only for 20% off the entire order including sale stuff.

Latest posts

Back