Chased away the soap gremlins!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sonya-m

Reaction score
After what feels like a million soapy fails recently I've finally had a batch do exactly as it was told!!

Scented with sherbet lemons (& a little lemongrass EO to try make the lemon stick)

ImageUploadedBySoap Making1459249858.338465.jpg
ImageUploadedBySoap Making1459249869.069111.jpg
ImageUploadedBySoap Making1459249880.442286.jpg
ImageUploadedBySoap Making1459249892.747893.jpg

I love the colors, the beautiful swirl in the top, the pencil line and everything. But for some reason I imagined the bottom layer to be one solid color when I first saw the loaf pic and may be that's why in my head the soap would've been stellar with a solid bottom layer. Anyways, I'm happy you are back in the groove meaning we get to see more pics of beautiful soap. Your last two were very pretty too! I don't understand what gremlins you are talking about.

You didn't just chase them away, you blew them up! That's some beautiful soap Sonya. May the soapy sunshine continue to beam down on you! :clap: (Now I'm just hoping they didn't move to this side of the pond. I have 5 batches to make today.....)

I may try this! I've been trying to figure out what I wanted to do with the amazing lilac scent I just got in!

Back