Charlie Sheen - my diagnosis

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carebear

Reaction score
Watching 20/20.

Bipolar very manic. He's got about every symptom of mania.

I don't know what exactly is going on with him, but I'm very concerned for him. I hope his family is taking steps to get him some help for whatever might be going on. He doesn't look, sound or act well. That's for sure.

carebear I agree with you 100%. I agree with what Dr. Drew said that he really needs a 5150 involuntary hold. Such a sad thing to see! He definately is NOT right! I'm in shock over some of the things that have come out of his mouth. I saw his interview on the Piers Morgan show, and he wasn't as bad as I've seen him, but still out there. I missed the 20/20 show last night though. I think I was watching some show about tree men.. eesh

the problem is that he can hold it together for limited periods when he can appear very lucid. like when they took the kids this morning and in that interview - but it's an act he's putting on.

I've lived it with my ex - it's so sadly familiar.

I agree with the bipolar! That's exactly what I said to my hubby last week when he was on tv.
I dare say he hasn't helped himself any by "doing 7 gram rocks" either.

Latest posts

Back