Changes/Goals for the New Year?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My goal is too learn and practice this soap making craft so eventually I can sell soaps to raise money for research into a cure for Parkinson's disease, Breast Cancer and for my local Animal Welfare Shelter. I've recently been diagnosed with Early Onset Parkinson's which is why I suddenly have soap time. Which is ironically cool for me. If you see blurry photos you now know why bwhahaha. My buddy was diagnosed at the same time with breast cancer. They say raise money for charity doing something you love. Well this is what I thought of first! I'm in very early retirement because I'm lucky enough that I can afford it so I can put my energy into to this project which is also a type of therapy for me.

I started making soap almost 9 years ago now but never had the time to really work on it to a level of comfort to sell the stuff. So still a newb really. Never made it past CP, CPOP and M & P. HP scares the pants of me. So my other goal, try HP.

Back