Champagne?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I plan on smelling it on my breath next Monday night about 11:59:59 though! :lol: :lol:

Hey, buddy, your TOG Mold is shipping out tomorrow or Friday at the latest, FYI! Thanks!

Paul.... :wink:

Soapmaker Man said:
I plan on smelling it on my breath next Monday night about 11:59:59 though! :lol: :lol:

Hey, buddy, your TOG Mold is shipping out tomorrow or Friday at the latest, FYI! Thanks!

Paul.... :wink:

HAHA Paul! Yeah I'll be having that on my breath as well...can't wait...I need it!

As for the mold - I can't wait - I need that too! Very anxious to get it. I'm thinking about ordering the 1pounder from you, but waiting to see what you'll have on sale. I'm gonna need a cutter as well, but may hold off on that, since I haven't even made my first batch yet.

Thanks for getting that out to me!

Champagne

I've used it, it smells like ginger ale to me. It's very strong and can overpower anything else you blend it with. I mixed it with BB's Crisp Anjou Pear (2:1 pear to champagne) and I don't smell the pear at all. Use a light hand.

Back