Quantcast

Champagne?

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

brian0523

Reaction score
Has anyone smelled the Champagne scent from Brambleberry?

I have it on order and am getting anxious.

Soapmaker Man

Reaction score
I plan on smelling it on my breath next Monday night about 11:59:59 though! :lol: :lol:

Hey, buddy, your TOG Mold is shipping out tomorrow or Friday at the latest, FYI! Thanks!

Paul.... :wink:

brian0523

Reaction score
Soapmaker Man said:
I plan on smelling it on my breath next Monday night about 11:59:59 though! :lol: :lol:

Hey, buddy, your TOG Mold is shipping out tomorrow or Friday at the latest, FYI! Thanks!

Paul.... :wink:
HAHA Paul! Yeah I'll be having that on my breath as well...can't wait...I need it!

As for the mold - I can't wait - I need that too! Very anxious to get it. I'm thinking about ordering the 1pounder from you, but waiting to see what you'll have on sale. I'm gonna need a cutter as well, but may hold off on that, since I haven't even made my first batch yet.

Thanks for getting that out to me!

joellcox

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Champagne

I've used it, it smells like ginger ale to me. It's very strong and can overpower anything else you blend it with. I mixed it with BB's Crisp Anjou Pear (2:1 pear to champagne) and I don't smell the pear at all. Use a light hand.

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
This thread is 8 years old and I don't think the users are around anymore to use your info. ;)

lenarenee

Supporting Member
Reaction score
And it sticks even at that rate....used just a little because of discoloring and two years later it's still yummy!