Challenge Idea

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was not sure to where to post this and did not want to hijack the current challenge thread so I just started a new one.

I think it would be interesting to do a challenge using a known dark discoloring fragrance. Then use only the fragrance for creating color swirls, no td, colorants or micas allowed. I now do this with a lot of my dark discoloring fo's and it works well

I *think* we have that one on our brainstorming list. It is something we have considered, but thank you all for showing interest in it! It helps a ton to see what participants would like to do as a challenge. Newbie mentioned to me, when I couldn't make up my mind for this challenge, doing an accelerating fo challenge. I think that would be cool too, but I'd think we would need to make something like a list of popular scents from popular vendors people could choose from to make the acceleration even playing field. What one considers very fast acceleration another may consider "just getting thick" based on methods of soaping. Now, not to hijack your thread, but if you or others have ideas, please feel free to throw them at us! Thanks carolyn!

Back