Chakra Fantasy Gardens

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharyn

Shaz
Reaction score
I have been trying to make so many different soaps that could be unique. My latest has been received very well and I named them 'The Chakra Fantasy Garden Range' The pale green soap has all of the 7 Chakras in the middle (in a little pool), and the the individual ones are the colours of the 7 Charkras with the gem stones pertaining to them, and fragranced with a blend to suit. I still have a very long way to go with the cosmetic look of my soaps, I am learning a lot from all of your posts.... so very helpful.

Attachments

• CHAKRA FANTASY GARDEN ALL GEMS.jpg
    CHAKRA FANTASY GARDEN ALL GEMS.jpg
    170.4 KB · Views: 54
  • INDIVIDUAL CHAKRAS (7).jpg
    INDIVIDUAL CHAKRAS (7).jpg
    257 KB · Views: 61
I have been trying to make so many different soaps that could be unique. My latest has been received very well and I named them 'The Chakra Fantasy Garden Range' The pale green soap has all of the 7 Chakras in the middle (in a little pool), and the the individual ones are the colours of the 7 Charkras with the gem stones pertaining to them, and fragranced with a blend to suit. I still have a very long way to go with the cosmetic look of my soaps, I am learning a lot from all of your posts.... so very helpful.
Are you using real crystals/gem stones?

Wow your soap is very unique I like them! What is the 7 charkras? Sounds very interesting.
Hi Loran,
Thank you, I am putting a link in for you to go to and have a look at the Chakras and their meanings. It is very interesting and a unique way for us to develop new ways to use them. I tell my friends and family to use the soap I make (the fantasy garden), holding it from the top as you would normally and and you will draw the energies the Chakras are giving out. When the gems/crystals start to fall out, wash and dry them and put them in the little purple drawstring pouch I give for free, and pop it into your handbag, under your pillow etc. They are a great gift, individually, and I am searching for a gift box that will take the 8 soaps and sell as a full set.
https://www.healthline.com/health/what-are-chakras#about-chakras

Attachments

• 7 CHAKRA SOAPS + FREE POUCH.jpg
    7 CHAKRA SOAPS + FREE POUCH.jpg
    248.7 KB · Views: 49

Latest posts

Back