Central FL soaper checking in!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anika

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm new to posting on this forum, but I'm not new to cold process or just reading the forum. I first read about the forum on Reddit, where the soap community is not very active. I was hesitant to read an "old-school" type of forum, but I'm glad I ventured over here. Anything I Google has been discussed here and I know if I have a question, you all are there for me with information. Finally, after months, I decided to join for myself.

I've been making cold process for about 6 months, but I've probably acquired a couple years of experience, honestly. Cold process is absolutely addicting. I make soap a few times a week and keep detailed records. It's so satisfying to learn everything there is about it and to become familiar with the process and be able to tweak my own recipes.

Thank you all for contributing to this forum and to making this information available to all who know how to Google. I hope to add to the plethora of information with my experiences.

Welcome, Anika!

Anika said:
I was hesitant to read an "old-school" type of forum, but I'm glad I ventured over here.

'Old school' forums are my favorite. Compared to places like FB and Reddit, the format here is so much more organized/neat/orderly, making it very readable and super easy to research and find things. The format on places like Reddit and FB drive me absolutely bonkers. lol

IrishLass :)

Welcome, Anika!

'Old school' forums are my favorite. Compared to places like FB and Reddit, the format here is so much more organized/neat/orderly, making it very readable and super easy to research and find things. The format on places like Reddit and FB drive me absolutely bonkers. lol

IrishLass :)

Forums like this confuse me because you need to remember who said what in order to understand what's going on, whereas on Reddit, you can see the replies in a chain. It's just something to get used to, I suppose! It's definitely easier to find things in this format. :) Thanks for the welcome!

8637540_1.jpg

Latest posts

Back