Celestial Nights Shaving Soap-Pic Heavy

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

earthygirl

Reaction score
Sorry for the cross posts, but I am just so darn happy with the way these shaving soaps came out! all EO's used. soaped at room temp to avoid the potential for seizing. it worked pretty well. colored with black and pink aussie clays. EO's used were bergamot, nutmeg, tangerine, ginger, cinnamon leaf and clove bud.

CelestialNightsShavingSoap01.jpg

IMG_0090.jpg

IMG_0086.jpg

IMG_0103.jpg

IMG_0094.jpg

IMG_0099.jpg

IMG_0100.jpg

Very nice round shaving mug soaps pictured here! Very nice swirls and showing how you did them! Perhaps you could share a basic shaving soap recipe with our forum, earthygirl??? Hope, hope, hope! :wink: :lol:

Paul.... :)

Awirled in the can :wink: boy was that a challange! I will post the basic recipe in the recipe section :p

Ed, when I was "in the can" tonight, I looked down into the potty and saw a great looking swirl... then it disappeared! :p :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You men make me laugh!!!! That means I will have a great day at my stewpid job today!!

Hey Tab!!! Am I supposed to be writing the story with all the funny words? Or is someone else gonna do it?

That there soap is mighty Purdy! Makes me want to be a better soaper.

So cool! I use the fantastic Pringle mould as well. :lol:
I find that when I swirl in the pot it becomes more even, at least for me. I'd probably spill if I didn't do it that way, anyway.

Well I finally used one of the end pieces for shaving yesterday morning. The scent came out wonderful! and the "slip" was great!

All and all I'm pretty happy with it

Latest posts

Back