Celebrating My Mom

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Copy of October 21, 1931 - March.png

Oh, I'm so sorry for your loss. What a beautiful photo of - I assume - 4 generations. That is very special.
Yes, 4 generations.... It was a few years ago but a very special picture. My granddaughter will be turning 17 in a few weeks.

Thank you, all. I will miss her but I'm not sad for her. The last month or two weren't easy for her; she told me weeks ago that she was ready to go and it almost seemed that she waited for me; I was the last to visit her before she passed.

So sorry for your loss. I'm thankful you were able to visit before she passed and that you have such a lovely photo to treasure. Thinking of you and your family.

I originally clicked "love" on your post, and then I saw the dates on the picture. 💔 I still love the picture, and we are so honored that you shared her memory with us. ❤

Your statement about not being sad for her reminded me of this song and video, which has always touched me to see folks remembering their loved ones. Blessing and comfort to your heart today.

Last edited:
My condolences on your loss. Both of my parents are gone, as are my husband’s parents. It’s been well over a decade since we lost them, still miss them.

Back