Celebrating My Mom

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

Relle

Administrator & Bunny Fanatic
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Thinking of you. What a long life she led, you were very lucky to have had her in your life for so long. Beautiful photo to cherish.

dibbles

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh, I'm so sorry for your loss. What a beautiful photo of - I assume - 4 generations. That is very special.

Mobjack Bay

Supporting Member
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I’m sorry to hear that you lost your mom. That really is a very beautiful photo of the four of you.

Misschief

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh, I'm so sorry for your loss. What a beautiful photo of - I assume - 4 generations. That is very special.
Yes, 4 generations.... It was a few years ago but a very special picture. My granddaughter will be turning 17 in a few weeks.

Thank you, all. I will miss her but I'm not sad for her. The last month or two weren't easy for her; she told me weeks ago that she was ready to go and it almost seemed that she waited for me; I was the last to visit her before she passed.

KimW

Supporting Member
Reaction score
So sorry for your loss. I'm thankful you were able to visit before she passed and that you have such a lovely photo to treasure. Thinking of you and your family.

AliOop

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I originally clicked "love" on your post, and then I saw the dates on the picture. 💔 I still love the picture, and we are so honored that you shared her memory with us. ❤

Your statement about not being sad for her reminded me of this song and video, which has always touched me to see folks remembering their loved ones. Blessing and comfort to your heart today.

Last edited:

TheGecko

Reaction score
My condolences on your loss. Both of my parents are gone, as are my husband’s parents. It’s been well over a decade since we lost them, still miss them.