Cats

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
@Catscankim and @Blufuz have cats in similar positions on their profile pics. Why don't you all show us your cats?
Here's Griffin:
DSC05268-3.jpg

This is Mr. Spock, the highly illogical cat. Please ignore all the junk on the countertop in the background….keeping house is not my forte..…
69369402479__862E8A7B-66A2-4843-BA13-56FDD6F55823.jpeg

And this is Princess Leia Sky (the name makes more sense if you know that A. My husband is obsessed with Star Wars, and B. My last name is Walker 😁). She decided she wanted to sit in the thyme plant that was wintering in my bathtub…..
IMG_0358.jpeg

This is Mr. Spock, the highly illogical cat. Please ignore all the junk on the countertop in the background….keeping house is not my forte..…
View attachment 72483

And this is Princess Leia Sky (the name makes more sense if you know that A. My husband is obsessed with Star Wars, and B. My last name is Walker 😁). She decided she wanted to sit in the thyme plant that was wintering in my bathtub…..
View attachment 72484
Fascinating!

I am not a cat person in general. Hubby rescued this little critter in 2007, before I met him, and was told she was about a year and a half then, which makes her about 17. She's tiny---about 5 pounds, and if there is no fire in the hearth, one of her favorite places to sit is on this non-cat person's lap. He named her D.C.--short for **** Cat after she jumped on his privates when he first got her. I renamed her Catbutt, but of course, most cats don't need names because it's not like most of them come when called......

That being said, I'm still not a cat person, but she has managed to win me over.
catbutt.png

I adore cats. This is my Sasha. This was taken not long after we moved in about 7 years ago. I lost her a year and a half ago but she's still my wonderful baby girl. She so loved this house since it was hers and only hers. She just loving sunning herself in the window.

11017064_10152698604546404_7478916318029749192_n.jpg

Last edited:
I have 13 in my household. I will find pics, or take them at my first opportunity.
How do you get 13 to tolerate each other? It took my two cats half a year just to be in the same room, and now they make sure to chase away anything with a tail that comes within sight of the house…
Only humans and hedgehogs get a free pass.

My Mia is like my best friend we do everything together she is very smart and very affectionate cat. I got her after my other cat I had died last Thanks Giving Day. Her name was Sasha too @MelissaG . My Mom's Dog chased her up a tree like 60 feet high and my son got a latter and put it against the tree and she got so scared she jumped out of the tree to her death. Now my mom's Dog got my new cat Mia and when I tried to grab her from the dog she freaked out and attacked me. I got bit and scratched every where and with in a couple hours the bite marks were getting infected so I had to the hospital. I can't believe that a infection can start so fast and take over like that thank goodness for antibiotics. If you ever get bit by a cat go to the hospital immediately. My Dad also almost died from a cat bite. The hospital told me the shape of a cats teeth actually inject bacteria into the bottom of the wound and that's why cat bites are so bad. When I was bit I washed with soap, alcohol and polysporin with antibiotics and it still got infected. So yah cat bites are dangerous. So here is a picture of My Mia!
20230503_081932.jpg

Latest posts

Back