Castor Oil for hair growth

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
đź‘Ž đź‘Ž I stopped the treatment after three applications. :(

The castor oil was so hard to shampoo out without harming my hair, that I stopped.
I must admit, I do need to do 2 shampoos to get the castor oil out of my hair but I don't feel that it is harming my hair. I also have fine hair and because I haven't put colour in for the past 3 years it is now grey and was quite brittle and frizzy.
After a month of using Moroccan Rosemary EO at 4% in Castor Oil as the carrier I have seen quite a difference in my hair. I apply this 2-3 times a week and leave it in all day if I am working at home or overnight if I have to work remotely. I now have new hair growth in my hairline at the front where it was receding which I am ecstatic about. I can't see what is going on up top in the way of new hair growth as I can't get a good look, but I am definitely feeling the difference. My hair feels shiny and alive again rather than drab, dry and dead. The below photo on the left was taken before I did my first treatment, the one on the right was taken today. It isn't easy getting grey hair to shine, but I am pretty happy with the result so far. I also had a skin tag at the front in the middle of the part which has completely disappeared! I put this down to the Rosemary EO.

Attachments

• 10 June 2022.jpg
    10 June 2022.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 8 July 2022.jpg
    8 July 2022.jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 0
Ahhh. Lookin' good! @Sandiebrown65 ! If you don't mind my asking, are you taking any supplerments like Biotin for hair growth as well?

PS: This morning, I feel just like that sweet fur baby in the background in the first pic! LOL
Yes, I am taking a supplement that contains biotin, selenium, zinc and copper as well as some other trace elements.

The fur baby is Alan lol

Latest posts

Back