Castiles and a couple of custom soaps

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seven

Reaction score
ImageUploadedBySoap Making1434020095.897185.jpg
Triple milk castile

ImageUploadedBySoap Making1434020217.842746.jpg
3 variants of castile

ImageUploadedBySoap Making1434020248.296660.jpg
Vetiver scented custom

ImageUploadedBySoap Making1434020286.320525.jpg
Another custom

Thanks for looking!

Your soaps are lovely, but the crispness of your stamping is what never fails to impress me. It's flawless. And that's not easy to achieve, I know from experience.

Your soaps are lovely, but the crispness of your stamping is what never fails to impress me. It's flawless. And that's not easy to achieve, I know from experience.

Gold mica is the most forgiving :)

Your soaps look wonderful. I really love the stamping you did.

Stunning as always, seven! I have stamp envy, lol. I'm still crazy about the antlered deer. I looked at his site but can't quite figure out how to order stamps from him. It's mostly because I don't speak Spanish so can't navigate his site. :oops: He's really got some great looking stuff too! Is there a special way to translate so I can find it?

Stunning as always, seven! I have stamp envy, lol. I'm still crazy about the antlered deer. I looked at his site but can't quite figure out how to order stamps from him. It's mostly because I don't speak Spanish so can't navigate his site. :oops: He's really got some great looking stuff too! Is there a special way to translate so I can find it?

Not seven, but I have ordered from him too. It's been a while, but if I remember correctly, you need to email him. He's very nice to do business with.

OK, I found the link.....go here https://plus.google.com/photos/100264926122452818680/albums/5575855289101655185?banner=pwa and get the numbers of the stamps you'd like, then email him, (the link for his email is on his blog page), and give him the stamp numbers, and he'll send them to you.

Last edited:
Seven and Nav, I am so dumb, I though all of his stamps were custom, I didn't order b/c I didn't have my design decided on yet. I would like to get one of his "off-the-shelf" ones. Do you have to send him a size with those, or are they standard? If so, what size are they, would you mind measuring and sharing? Seven, if yours are not standard, would you mind telling the size? Thanks, you guys. I am a bit obsessed with his stamps now.

Last edited:
Not seven, but I have ordered from him too. It's been a while, but if I remember correctly, you need to email him. He's very nice to do business with.

OK, I found the link.....go here https://plus.google.com/photos/100264926122452818680/albums/5575855289101655185?banner=pwa and get the numbers of the stamps you'd like, then email him, (the link for his email is on his blog page), and give him the stamp numbers, and he'll send them to you.

Ahhh! Thanks, navigator! I'm headed there to email him now. I'm so excited!

Seven, you are truly an inspiration. I've been soaping for quite some time, but have never tried stamping. I've ordered stamps from Omar and must say he is just wonderful to work with. He has some lovely stamps to choose from and couldn't have been nicer. If ever
I'm able to achieve half or what you have done, I will order more from him.

Back