carrier oils and formulating

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kukui-nut

Reaction score
Hi, i use to dabble in soaps and lotions selling at markets going back about 10 yrs. Starting to dabble again, all the new carrier oils amaze me, along with the prospect of formulating serums for hair and face etc., I have been pulling info from different places trying to educate myself further. but so tedious and unsure if info is reliable. I see a lot of good comments about the switcraftymonkey blog. Would anyone be able to tell me about how expensive her courses are , and if this would be an appropriated site to join for this type of interest. If anyone also could provide insight as to the courses that are available through Susanmparker.com. I would really appreciate any feedback, or being pointed in the right direction....
Thank you!

You can subscribe to the SwiftyCraftyMonkey blog for as little as $1 per month, and you can cancel anytime. She has a huge amount of information available there, definitely science-based and reliable. However, I find the (dis)organization rather difficult to navigate. But I highly recommend subscribing for one month to see what you think. Then you will also get an idea whether her paid courses, or higher subscription level to the blog, would be useful for you.

You can subscribe to the SwiftyCraftyMonkey blog for as little as $1 per month, and you can cancel anytime. She has a huge amount of information available there, definitely science-based and reliable. However, I find the (dis)organization rather difficult to navigate. But I highly recommend subscribing for one month to see what you think. Then you will also get an idea whether her paid courses, or higher subscription level to the blog, would be useful for you.

Thank you!

Back