Carrier oil

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi. I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good supplier of carrier oils. I have been using amerzon but some of the comments suggest there is no distiction between the oils they buy. Im no expert so this worries me. Im in the Uk. Thank you

I'm buying almost all my cosmetic stuff from The Soap Kitchen, which is UK based company. I've had no quality issues with them and when they've made packaging error in my delivery they've always been quick to correct it.

www.thesoapkitchen.co.uk

Yes I agree they are good. I have looked before and put in the seach carrier oils and it came up with not many. I have just looked again and wow loads. Thank you so much

It can some times be hard to find certain ingredients from them but something like oils is best to just go with the tabs and menus and not search. But some special ingredients like surfactants and proteins can be a real PITA.

Also try gracefruit.

What carrier oils are you looking for? I think that's not really a widely used term. We only use it to distinguish them from fragrance oils and essential oils. Really, we should call them fats, to make it simple. Depending on what you want and what quantity, you may be able to find them at a grocery store, a health food store or a specialty or ethnic grocery store.

Back