Cardboard lip balm tubes

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So do customers bring their empty tins back for a refill?
yes, all my products. I have on label RRReuse by bringing back your container for discount. If you eat at restaurant its the same. wash and sanitize. They get their own container back. Its pretty easy, if i was a big company it may be hard but prolly not if there was more money.

yes, all my products. I have on label RRReuse by bringing back your container for discount. If you eat at restaurant its the same. wash and sanitize. They get their own container back. Its pretty easy, if i was a big company it may be hard but prolly not if there was more money.
That is fabulous! I admire your dedication. I think I’m going to try something like that, too! Thanks, for the inspiration!

Sorry, but you just have no way of knowing what kind of conditions those containers were kept in. I would never, ever have someone else's used container return to me. Nope. They can re-use and recycle it themselves.

I would never, ever have someone else's used container return to me. Nope. They can re-use and recycle it themselves.
I agree. I also question how clean I can really get things, so despite customers asking me to refill jars for them, I don't do it. If I improperly clean and reuse a container, I would hate to make someone sick because it wasn't clean enough. I would also hate the damage done to my reputation by selling a product that went bad. Yes, I have business insurance, but I don't want to test it.

Latest posts

Back