Cap’n Crunch?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is kind of random, but I’m looking for a FO or mixture of FO/EO which smells like Cap’n Crunch. I know there are some out there which smell like fruity cereal but the project I’m hope to work on specifically needs Cap’n Crunch. Any ideas? I’m told it’s smells like butter, corn and brown sugar but I’m not the best at separating out scents.

Based on the bag we have at work, captain crunch smells like sugar with a hint of fruit. Tastes like any generic “fruity” cereal mixed with non-fruity pieces to even it out.

With the power of suggestion you can probably get away with the fruit cereal. I doubt a kid would be that discerning but an adult might be particular

Given that there is a whole blog called "People of Walmart" I'd wager a person sniffing cereal doesn't even ping their radar.

Good point! I think I need to ponder whether this project is even worth experimenting with. I might just make another batch of Capn Crunch cookies and call it done.

This is kind of random, but I’m looking for a FO or mixture of FO/EO which smells like Cap’n Crunch. I know there are some out there which smell like fruity cereal but the project I’m hope to work on specifically needs Cap’n Crunch. Any ideas? I’m told it’s smells like butter, corn and brown sugar but I’m not the best at separating out scents.
Both Fragrance Buddy and Bull Apothecary sell this fragrance oil. Bulk Apothecary it’s Crunch Berries. I can’t recall if FB is the plain one or the one with berries.

Latest posts

Back