Can’t wait to unmold!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nanooo48

Reaction score
1F662760-BA47-415B-9BAF-B1A36CE0F05F.jpeg
‘‘Tis the season to get ready for the season! Lol I’m so excited for this soap I’ve been planing in my mind. Finally got around to it last night after prepping the embeds over the weekend. :) I’ll update once it’s cut! I hope I didn’t mud up the innards bahahahaha. I went a little nutty with the swirling. I tend to soap over tired. I must stop doing this. Hehe

4F5909D7-9513-40E7-AE87-B6434025BA1B.jpeg
11B4CE95-8424-483C-8F2A-69FAB937BF69.jpeg
I’m calling it “first snow” lol. I love themmmm :rolleyes:

Very elegant on top. I have that same snowflake mold, but I haven't used it yet. Good idea to melt and pour in it!

Looking forward to your cut.
Great molds but I only liked one flake out of the whole mold selection. And boy were they are to get out! The mold I have the flakes were really thick so I actually sliced them to be this size. I didn’t realize how thick they’d be. I only used MP in it... Next I’m making myself some fun ice cubes! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
There’s one more I want to post. From these cuts it’s my favorite. It reminds me of two angels for some reason. And after recent events in life it feels kind of special.. It says my file is too large for the server to handle right now so I’ll try again another time =)

Beautiful :thumbs:, lovely swirls.
Thank you :)

There’s one more I want to post. From these cuts it’s my favorite. It reminds me of two angels for some reason. And after recent events in life it feels kind of special.. It says my file is too large for the server to handle right now so I’ll try again another time =)
I had that trouble uploading, try copy and paste, that sometimes works.

My quick workaround is if I'm using my phone I take a screenshot and upload that. Size is just right for this forum hehe

@Nanooo48, great looking soap! Can't wait to see the angels hehe
Not working ugh. I never had this problem before all my photos are the same size so weird.

Haha well restarting my phone apparently solved the problem this is the soap that reminds me of two angels. I don’t know maybe it’s just me. But I see it and it’s special to me. It’s like they’re whispering to each other =) whispy and beautiful.. there is glitter in the litter blue swirls. I wish the photos showed it better..
8D19EA74-696F-4107-9CF2-C7E93738422C.jpeg

Back