Can't find an expiration date?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I_like_melts

Reaction score
I had a friend gift me a few bottles of crafter's choice (purchased within the last year) and I can't find an expiration on the bottle. Usually I see one? Is there a way to look it up?

Are they bottles of fragrance oils? I don't believe I've ever seen an exp date on them. I have many bottles I've had for several years and they smell (and behave) the same as when I bought them.

Are they bottles of fragrance oils? I don't believe I've ever seen an exp date on them. I have many bottles I've had for several years and they smell (and behave) the same as when I bought them.

Many companies don't list them - Crafter's Choice usually does. When I bought my molds, the lady who sold them to me gave me some old fragrances with a 2015 exp date (they still smell good, so I use them for PERSONAL use only). These are a bit different since my friend also sells and I kind of know *about* when they were purchased and how they were stored. I'd like to find something more exact even though I'm planning on using them in melts.

EDIT: I have bought EOs of Crafters Choice within the past few months.

Latest posts

Back