Cannabis / Marijuana fragrance oils?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL Has he ever seen the movie "Pink Floyd: The Wall" with Bob Geldof? LOL I think you pretty much have to be stoned to understand it!! LOL (Different Album, same band - same difference LOL)
If ya don't eat your meat, yer can't have any pudding! How can you have any pudding if you don't eat yer meat?

I made a batch of soap several months ago using Hemp from CandleScience. My personal experience with cannabis is fairly limited, but to my nose it’s pretty spot on. And it’s STRONG! I can’t speak to its performance in candles though.

I made a batch of soap several months ago using Hemp from CandleScience. My personal experience with cannabis is fairly limited, but to my nose it’s pretty spot on. And it’s STRONG! I can’t speak to its performance in candles though.
Did you feel the urge to listen to any Pink Floyd while washing? That’s when you know it’s strong.

Being a long time Floyd fan with many of there concerts under my belt. Dark side of the moon is an awesome album but if your going to light up a hemp candle or use hemp soap you might take a listen to the Meddle album song Echoes. Listen from beginning but it really kicks in at about 7 minutes. One of the songs I listen to when making my soap.

If ya don't eat your meat, yer can't have any pudding! How can you have any pudding if you don't eat yer meat?
Back when I was in high school we had this thing at the museum called "Laser Floyd" - exactly what it sounds like - they would have a laser light show to like 3 full albums of Pink Floyd music. They would have it every Friday/Saturday night - for years. This was back before smoking in public was banned for the most part - and the "mushroom" cloud of smoke was THICK. LOL And it wasn't cigarette smoke, that's for sure. You could get a contact high just from being in/around the building. LOL
Ahhh, those were the days!! :)

This oil is ABSOLUTELY a dead ringer for cannabis…so much so that I made a hemp soap and while curing my soap room smelled like I was lighting up!😂

“Mary Jane” from New York scent.

Attachments

• 1AEE20B5-1625-4E40-BE86-0D0C8D9B6A70.jpeg
    1AEE20B5-1625-4E40-BE86-0D0C8D9B6A70.jpeg
    57.5 KB · Views: 0
  • C92EA60E-6DDF-46A4-B0D9-58E75CCF0164.jpeg
    C92EA60E-6DDF-46A4-B0D9-58E75CCF0164.jpeg
    74.9 KB · Views: 0
Hi! Why are you looking for this only in Britain? You can search online stores and buy a much better product by ordering, for example, in the USA. I have also been making handmade candles for several years. I usually order similar candle oils at https://www.stateofmindlabs.com/store/D9-THCP-p454421881. They have delivery to Britain as far as I know, and they make cool, high-quality oils. Think about it, and I will be glad if I manage to help you.

Why buy from Canada? I'm thinking "cost of shipping". Do they have a USA store?
I am pretty sure shipping over country borders is fraught with dramatic legalities if possible at all.
Regardless: everything is more expensive up here - best stay in the USA. ;)
And you are in CO so you can at least acquire OTC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back