CandleScience's Cotton Candy Fragrance Oil

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cthylla

Reaction score
CandleScience has discontinued their glorious Cotton Candy Fragrance Oil and have said they currently do not intend to reissue it. =(

Can anyone recommend something as close as possible? That scent was my best seller fragrance. =(

I know Wholesale supplies carries a couple of cotton candy FO’s but I ignore if they are similar to theirs. I have their Cotton candy with a twist and it doesn’t smell much like a real cotton candy, but it is pleasant

I lost 3 favorites from Candle Science last year - cotton candy, red rose, and the white tea and berries scent.

I think the fragrance suppliers should be a little more considerate of us before they discontinue products. Bramble Berry discontinued their Macintosh Apple fragrance. This was one of my favorites from them. It is a real pain trying to find a similar replacement from another company. I totally understand the discontinuing of slow sellers, but that doesn't seem to be the case with these fragrances.

Latest posts

Back