Quantcast

CandleScience's Cotton Candy Fragrance Oil

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

cthylla

Supporting Member
Reaction score
CandleScience has discontinued their glorious Cotton Candy Fragrance Oil and have said they currently do not intend to reissue it. =(

Can anyone recommend something as close as possible? That scent was my best seller fragrance. =(

glendam

Reaction score
I know Wholesale supplies carries a couple of cotton candy FO’s but I ignore if they are similar to theirs. I have their Cotton candy with a twist and it doesn’t smell much like a real cotton candy, but it is pleasant

KiwiMoose

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've used that too - it's definitely a good "cotton candy" fragrance and probably hard to replace. Have you tried a brown sugar and fig or perhaps marshmallow type fragrance? Something sugary at least.

Arimara

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know Nature's Garden has two. maybe try them. You might have to do some experimenting to recreate such a scent yourself though.

cmzaha

Supporting Member
Reaction score
My daughter always used Cotton Candy from the Sage and it was really nice. Pricey, like most of their FO's, but quality.

math ace

Reaction score
I lost 3 favorites from Candle Science last year - cotton candy, red rose, and the white tea and berries scent.

I think the fragrance suppliers should be a little more considerate of us before they discontinue products. Bramble Berry discontinued their Macintosh Apple fragrance. This was one of my favorites from them. It is a real pain trying to find a similar replacement from another company. I totally understand the discontinuing of slow sellers, but that doesn't seem to be the case with these fragrances.