candlemaker's store 40% off sale

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There aren't really many reviews out there for these guys, none on the excel chart here, a few on SSRB. A couple from a long-time poster there that I trust, she liked the rosemary mint and the leather. I might check out the rosemary mint. Is there a coupon code, Anton, or does the total get discounted at checkout?

I would save my money on Leather FO. I have yet to find a good one. They just do not smell like leather and I do know what leather smells like since I have one entire closet filled with Leather jackets and chaps. Sorry Vegans

I would save my money on Leather FO. I have yet to find a good one. They just do not smell like leather and I do know what leather smells like since I have one entire closet filled with Leather jackets and chaps. Sorry Vegans

I'm sure someone ate those cows that you're wearing and in true "green" style, used every bit of them. I wouldn't be surprised if my dogs ate the bully sticks from those cows. Uh, steers.

Latest posts

Back