Candle Science $0.99 for 1oz deal

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saponificarian

Reaction score
Hello all,

Candle science has a 1oz bottle of FOs for $0.99 from 12th - 15th March. I actually was on their website like 4 hours ago and noticed it was down, refreshed 10minutes later and noticed the sale. I am sure I was one of the first people to order because I got shipment notice like 20 minutes after I ordered.

You know you are a FOHO when you have a work deadline but still have time to check for FO sales :beatinghead:

I saw the email this morning and am interested in ordering some as well. Last time I ordered 1 oz sample sizes from BCN they were about $2.50 a pop with shipping. Curious to see how the shipping plays out in this deal.

What did you order?

I have large bottles of Green Tea & Lemongrass, and Vetiver, and love both of them. (I need to order more of the Green Tea & Lemongrass anyways, that one sells out before I can get it listed.) I haven't looked through the list yet to see what all peaks my interest - I'm sure it will be a lot!

@Lin19687 shut your mouth now about my FO Ho ways! ;)

@amd, here is what I ordered. I love the Sea salt and Orchid, Black Sea, Red Ginger and Saffron, Golden Rose is nice. Ordered that when they had a sale last year. I like their pomegranate though I didn’t order it, smell like strawberry but nice. Black currant Abysinthe is also nice, Oakmoss and Amber lasts forever in soap. Japanese Cherry Blossom DOS for me but is sticking nicely. The batch turned yellow but didn’t smell rancid so maybe not DOS? Blue Spruce is sooo strong.

Attachments

• 86E15FB3-7357-41D4-9F36-EF8ABB4E4E77.png
    86E15FB3-7357-41D4-9F36-EF8ABB4E4E77.png
    108.1 KB · Views: 16
  • 48070584-1774-4636-A73B-8B4E9CDE2CB6.png
    48070584-1774-4636-A73B-8B4E9CDE2CB6.png
    105.4 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
The last 3 that are not clear: Very Vanilla, Ocean Rose and Cedarwood Vanilla. I ordered 33 1oz and paid $8.12 to my shipper in New Jersey. With $2 tax so $42 for 33oz with the extra 1oz after $25 spend

Enablers, all of you! Of course, I HAD to place an order. I've been eyeing a few of their FOs for a while but I guess I just needed a catalyst in the form of a sale XD

I've resisted the urge to buy. I have so much that isn't being used already... I will probably regret it when I need to order GT&L later...

I got a sampler size of the Black Currant Absinthe on my last order - it smells awesome! I haven't soaped it yet, waiting for inspiration to do the scent justice.

Latest posts

Back