Candle massage??

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pepperi27

Reaction score
I'm dying to make some perfume oils but not sure about the formula and what oil to use? Someone told me once to use fractionated coco oil about 2/3 and use 1/3 scent?? I'm not too good on measurements so is there some other simpler way to do it? Also I only have sweet almond oil so can I use this instead?? Would there be questions on allergies?? Another thing i'm dying to make is candle massage oils. Simply put burn the soy candle and pour the liquid over the person's body(perferably my bf lol) and rub away. Can anyone help me

The candle massages are intruiging. I would be worried about lawsuits though if someone gets crazy & burns their partner. :shock:

well thats the thing. I made some soy candle votives and accidentally dropped some on my finger and it wasn't hot like burning hot? I don't know maybe your right.

I'd never heard of this before, but i actually saw some of these candles in a store yesterday. They had a creamsicle sent that smelled delicious.

Massage Candles

I make these and I love them. They will not burn you at all. Here's my recipe:

3 ounces of Soy Wax
5/8 Ounce of Shea Butter
.25 ounce of Coconut Oil
.25 Sweet Almond Oil

Place wick into tin securely. Melt the above ingredients, scent with your favorite scent and then pour into containers. These are great.

Christy

yeahhhhhhhhhh! Thank you so much and my bf thanks you! I forget my math its so sad but 5/8 is .40 ounces??

Massage candle

5/8 of an ounce would be a little over a half ounce. You can do 1/2 ounce and it's no big deal. You're welcome!! Let me know how it works out for you, okay?

Christy

How fun!!! I think i'm going to make these! My hubbies b-day is coming up and this would be a nice surprise for him :)

Back