• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Soap Making Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Candelilla Wax

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
DISCLAIMER: SMF is not responsible for any sale, trade, co-op, pre-buy, fast buy, garage sale, ad or other transactions between members. All parties enter into transactions at their own will/risk.

I acquired 20 lbs of Candellia wax which I will never use this much. I am slowing down not upping production. I will sell off at least 10 lbs at 4.50 lb. + shipping. It looks like I can get up to 5lbs in a regional A box the next size box is $9.42. A padded envelope is $8.40 and will hold 3 maybe 4 lbs. I also have 6 lbs of Neem oil @ $4.00 lb. I do not need 11 lbs of Neem.

Let me check the expiration on my jug of neem oil, since mine is probably newer than the 11 lbs I just acquired, and mine has been kept in the fridge and is un-opened. Padded envelopes are now $8.40. Right now it is on sale at WSP for $10.82 which includes shipping. My neem oil was purchased Aug 2019 and has no Expiration date on it, and I find neem last a very long time. If you want some I will sell it for the same price as WSP if you do not want to put in a min order with WSP. I just do not need this much. The 11 lbs that were sent to me expired last August, but it does not scare me so I will sell off the gallon I purchased last August.

If you still have any candelilla wax, can you tell me how much to ship 1lb to 83704? I’m fine with padded envelope or whatever is less on shipping. Thanks!

Latest posts

Back