Canadians, where do you buy your supplies?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StormyK

Reaction score
I've purchased from both New Directions Aromatics and Voyageur Soap & Candle, but am wondering what other options there are for base materials and essential oils?

New Directions seems to have some of the best prices for essential oils, but the $100 minimum to avoid an admin fee is a bit much for a part-timer.

Voyageur doesn't have a minimum, and seems to have a pretty great selection of micas and decent prices for base materials / supplies, but shipping can be a bit rough for smaller orders.

I've ordered the most from NDA....I REALLY like their stuff (but I have almost all of it now...ooopie....guess it's not hard for me to make that $100 minimum....). I've ordered FO from WSP and NF in the States and had them shipped to my MIL in Chicagoland. Same thing with supplies from TKB.
Base oils I try to get at Costco: coconut, olive oil, grapeseed, avocado.

@Dahila Thank you so so much!!!![/QUOTE

Good Morning I am new to making wax tarts without much success Grrr. Lots of wasted money. Looking for a wax with awesome scent throw and who has best fragrance oils in Canada? Help would be most appreciated !!!

Good Morning I am new to making wax tarts without much success Grrr. Lots of wasted money. Looking for a wax with awesome scent throw and who has best fragrance oils in Canada? I used Igi 4786 Paraffin. No hot scent throw!!!Help would be most appreciated !!!
Also open to purchasing in the States.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good Morning I am new to making wax tarts without much success Grrr. Lots of wasted money. Looking for a wax with awesome scent throw and who has best fragrance oils in Canada? Help would be most appreciated !!!
You may want to start a new post to get a better response. There isn’t a lot of candlemakers here. Though.

Back