Canadian Supply Question

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zaccely

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm new to soap making but I love it already! I'm only doing M&P at the moment but I'm having a bit of trouble finding a supplier in canada that doesn't charge an arm and a leg for shipping. I was wondering if there was one that has fairly good shipping rates? Or are there any suppliers in BC where you can go and pick the product up? Thanks!

Where are you in BC? There are quite a few good suppliers in BC, although I don't do MP so I can't speak to that.
I'm in Alberta, by the way.

I don't know where you are in BC but if you're in the Lower Mainland, there's Voyageur Soap & Candle in Langley. They used to have a shop in Kamloops that I shopped at and loved. It's no longer open, unfortunately. They do have mail order and I don't find it too outrageous (I'm in Kelowna, btw).

There's also a mail order place out of Abbotsford and you can arrange to pick up. I don't remember the name of the place off the top of my head but I did come across it in one of my searches. The only reason it stuck out is because that's where I'm from originally and still visit there a couple times a year.

Suds N scents in Abbotsford offer mail order. Just google them and thier product lists are current

Latest posts

Back